Stifle‹ Full Conditions List
The stifle joint spans from the kneecap to the hip in the horse and may be injured easily, especially in athletic horses. The symptoms of stifle problems in horses include a reluctance to place weight on the injured leg and a shortened stride. The horse may drag it's toe and make smaller movements due to the pain.
Thermography is a helpful tool to evaluate stifle issues before further investigation.
Click any Image to Zoom :-
- SyncEquine Equine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- SyncCanine Canine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- Education & Research Learn about our education services and research opportunities
- Train With SyncThermology We provide training for technicians and veterinary surgeons along with CPD
- Join Our Team We provide business opportunities for individuals and veterinary practices