Rehabilitation‹ Full Conditions List
Thermography is highly effective when monitoring recovery and the response to treatment by objectively measuring inflammatory and neurological processes over a period of time.
Many vets use thermography to monitor the animal's response to treatment during rehabilitation. Thermography can examine the site of the injury along with keeping an eye on any secondary issues that may be developing due to an uneven gait. Thermography can assist the detection of post-surgical infection and is also a helpful indicator when returning the patient to work/training.
Please contact us for our rehabilitation packages.
Click any Image to Zoom :-
- SyncEquine Equine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- SyncCanine Canine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- Education & Research Learn about our education services and research opportunities
- Train With SyncThermology We provide training for technicians and veterinary surgeons along with CPD
- Join Our Team We provide business opportunities for individuals and veterinary practices