Nerves‹ Full Conditions List
Equine lameness can be associated with nerve dysfunction. Thermography is one of the best diagnostic tests to isolate nerve abnormality. Research from human medicine has been able to help us to improve the detection of equine and canine related nerve conditions. Here are a few examples of regular cases that we see. Many of our clients have booked screening as a last resort as other methods of investigation have been inconclusive. Call us to see if we can help you.
Below we have from left to right; radiculopathy, nerve compressions, RSD, radiculopathy II, nerve entrapment extending down the sciatic groove.
Click any Image to Zoom :-
- SyncEquine Equine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- SyncCanine Canine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- Education & Research Learn about our education services and research opportunities
- Train With SyncThermology We provide training for technicians and veterinary surgeons along with CPD
- Join Our Team We provide business opportunities for individuals and veterinary practices