Muscular Issues‹ Full Conditions List
Muscular disorders are a common cause of disability in horses and working dogs. For many years clinical manifestations such as muscle pain, exercise intolerance, weakness, and stiffness were believed to be caused by a single syndrome. However, in relatively recent years a broad spectrum of muscle disorders have been recognised.
Muscle disorders can be the primary and secondary cause for lameness and performance issues. Thermography can help to easily identify muscular issues and monitor the response to treatment.
Click any Image to Zoom :-
- SyncEquine Equine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- SyncCanine Canine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- Education & Research Learn about our education services and research opportunities
- Train With SyncThermology We provide training for technicians and veterinary surgeons along with CPD
- Join Our Team We provide business opportunities for individuals and veterinary practices