Bone Conditions‹ Full Conditions List
We deal with a range of abnormalities that relate to bone conditions. We cannot see the actual structure of the abnormality but we can see the body's reaction to the problem and help to identify the probable causes. Bone changes, injuries or stress will all produce a reaction. Once we have localised the condition results can then be sent to your vet who will provide structural imaging and treatment.
The below images show a bone spur, kissing spines along with it's correlating x-ray and a fetlock fracture.
Click any Image to Zoom :-
- SyncEquine Equine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- SyncCanine Canine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- Education & Research Learn about our education services and research opportunities
- Train With SyncThermology We provide training for technicians and veterinary surgeons along with CPD
- Join Our Team We provide business opportunities for individuals and veterinary practices