Baseline Screening‹ Full Conditions List
Baseline scans can prove to be a very valuable tool for any horse owner whether being with top level performance horses or youngsters coming into work, we provide full body baseline screening for all of our patients. This is an important tool because we can then monitor findings but also look back at the previous screening results if a problem then occurs with your horse further down the line so as an owner you can have a comparison between previous results and monitor any progression.
Baseline screening can also be very valuable when purchasing a new horse or taking on a new ride so therefore you take a full view of the horse newly arriving at your yard. Baseline scans aren't necessarily used to diagnose problems but mainly to asses any potential problems or weaknesses on the horse.
Click any Image to Zoom :-
- SyncEquine Equine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- SyncCanine Canine screening service that assists diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- Education & Research Learn about our education services and research opportunities
- Train With SyncThermology We provide training for technicians and veterinary surgeons along with CPD
- Join Our Team We provide business opportunities for individuals and veterinary practices